Friday, September 28, 2012

Whole30 - Day 27

Thursday, September 27th

Today is my birthday, nah nah nah nah nah ....  Yeah, that doesn't translate well, does it?  LOL  I am 42 today and feel better than I did 10 years ago.  Life is beautiful.  I have a loving family, my health is improving day-by-day, and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

7:10AM:  (fasting) 106
7:30am:  (breakfast) shredded spinach, scrambled eggs and guacamole, small cup of coffee
9:30AM:  102
11:30AM:  (lunch) pulled pork, homemade cole slaw
1:30PM:  93
4:00PM:  (snacks) pistachios, coconut flakes
8:30PM:  (dinner) taco salad:  seasoned meat, spinach, salsa, guacamole
10:30PM:  Yeah ... I fell asleep within 5 minutes of sitting down, so I never saw 10:30PM and have no idea what my bG was.  :p

As I committed to my Wellness Coach, I walked today.  I actually walked a heck of a lot more than I committed!  I walked the perimeter of the plant (1.1 miles) with a co-worker just before lunch.  Then after lunch I walked down another plant with a different co-worker!  We must have walked for nearly an hour.  NOTE TO SELF:  Get some better safety shoes!  'Cause those walkdowns are going to be happening much more frequently, and my feet were f'ing killing me within 10 minutes.

Have I mentioned lately that I love Whole30?  I've been talking it up to my coworkers and anybody who will listen.  The lady who keeps my kids went grain-free this week!!!  A HUGE deal and I love her even more for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment