Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whole30 - Day 26

Wednesday, September 26th

The girls both had games last night, thankfully at the same place.  I left the house at 5:05PM with Pumpkin and Butter Bean in tow.  Hubby showed up with Peanut at about 6:30PM.  He took Pumpkin home after her game, at about 7:30PM, and I got home with Peanut and Butter Bean at 8:40PM.  The kids didn't get to bed until 9PM and I didn't have it in me to get them up at 5AM today.  I let them sleep in a little and took them to school before my off-site meeting.

I'm so grateful that there's no practices or games today!

5:10AM:  93
5:30AM:  (breakfast)  omelet made with 3 small eggs, homemade pork sausage browned with onions and garlic, about 2-3 T. of butternut squash, and about 1 cup shredded spinach
7:15AM:  114
11:45AM:  (lunch) leftover butternut squash lasagna
1:45PM:  135
7:30PM:  (dinner) pulled pork, roasted butternut squash, mixed greens sauteed with bacon and onions, cole slaw
9:33PM:  95

Snacked today on pistachios (surprise!  not) and coconut flakes.  Oh, and there were fresh strawberries at my morning meeting.  I had a lot of those.  Maybe 10?  Probably accounts for at least a portion of the high lunch postprandial.

I had my first coaching session today as a part of a company-sponsored 6-month Healthy Weight Coaching Program.  It went pretty well.  I committed to walk at least 3 days per week, 20 minutes per day.  My plan is to either do yoga or lift weights the other 2 weekdays.  My next session is in 3 weeks.

I'm a little frustrated that my weight loss has stopped again.  I have 4 more days on my Whole30.  I'd like to be able to say I lost 15 pounds on it; I have 2 to go.  Unfortunately, I'm in the last week before I start my cycle, which usually means a 5-pound weight gain.  So, I might have to make this a Whole 35.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment