Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Whole30 - Day 10

Monday, September 10th

This was my first Whole30 day where I had a business meeting, away from my regular job site, that included food.  I killed it.  :D

4:50AM:  84
5:15AM:  Breakfast - homemade pork sausage patties, eggs
7:15AM:  101
                 Morning snacks - strawberries, watermelon, coconut, coffee
11:30AM:  Lunch - leftover pot roast, eggplant & bok choy
 1:30PM:  I'm so awesome, I forgot to test after lunch again.  :/
                 Afternoon snacks - coconut, shredded beef
8:15PM:  Dinner - turkey burger with lettuce, tomato, onion, guacamole and mayo
10:20PM:  117

The hits just keep on coming.  I fully expected both girls to balk at the turkey burgers, but they both ate some.  I think after nearly a year of paleo-talk around the house and myself and hubby eating that way, and a good couple of months of refusing to make non-paleo/primal alternatives for them, it's finally sinking in that, yes .... "THIS" is what's for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment