I slept in, after a long night with Butter Bean and his upset tummy. And Peanut had cheer practice at 9AM on the other side of the county. Yay. :p We still had time for breakfast, though: smoothies for the kids and eggs and broccoli scrambled in coconut oil for me. I managed one cup of coffee with coconut milk and no stevia. Not a fan. :( I already miss The Sweet Leaf.
Quick lunch when we got back from practice: leftover Bora Bora Fireballs! I had about 6, then got set up to make homemade mayo! Super quick and pretty yummy. :)
- Fresh fruit with coconut milk
- Our fresh eggs, hard-cooked and smashed, mixed with fresh mayo
We had a LATE dinner. I made nachos for everybody else and held out some plain cooked hamburger for me. I added it to a bowl with a chopped avocado and some salsa. Yummmmmy!
So, I did good the first day. Not great. I didn't have NEAR enough vegetables, for one thing. But there were a lot of challenges that I handled well and I'm pretty happy about that.
- I started my period today. No explanation needed.
- Hubby and kids went for a frozen yogurt treat. I love that stuff.
- A friend gave me 3 bowls of cheese, freshly-made by her from milk from her goats. I fricking love cheese. I didn't think about eating any, but really? REALLY?