- Did the first racking of the first batch of peach brandy.
- Baked 2 dozen muffins.
- Baked 4 loaves of bread.
- Did 3 loads of laundry and hung 2 of those out to dry. [Unfortunately, they got rained on. :(]
- Took the girls to a movie for Peanut's birthday.
- Had everybody over for dinner (hot dogs, homemade mac & cheese, and raw carrots with dressing, per Peanut's request - and cake & ice cream, of course).
- Cleaned up the MOUNTAIN of dishes.
- Baked 24 cupcakes, from scratch, and frosted them with homemade frosting!
I got to bed at 11:30PM, overslept, and I am EXHAUSTED. Being cheap is a lot of work. :P