Suffice it to say that it's nearly suppertime and I haven't done one blasted thing in the garden today. What I DID do, in no particular order:
- Got rid of the ants. (Yay me!)
- Cleaned up a mess on the back porch.
- Gave Butter Bean a bath after he peed all over himself and the changing table.
- Fed & watered the chickens and moved the tractor.
- Baked 4 loaves of bread.
- Made a batch of White Sauce Butter Balls for the freezer: http://chickensintheroad.com/farm-bell-recipes/white-sauce-butter-balls/
- Put dinner in the oven (Honey Baked Lentils & rice).
- Cuddled and fed the baby.
- Took a nap (we both fell asleep while doing the above).
- Changed diapers. A lot.
- Washed a mountain of dishes.
- Discussed OB's and the birthing culture in our area with a pregnant friend while doing some of the above. 'Cause I can multitask! :D
I still want to pull some weeds and plant some seeds. Maybe tomorrow.